RAFFWU represents our members at Jaycar every day of the week.
We can represent our members in disputes over wages, safety, rosters and more.
You must be a member of the union before a workplace issue arises in order for us to help you with that issue. Be sure to join RAFFWU today in order to get the support and industrial advice you need, when you need it.
In 2023, RAFFWU members at Jaycar have unanimously endorsed a list of claims they will pursue during negotiations for an enterprise bargaining agreement.
An enterprise bargaining agreement (EBA) locks in core conditions that apply to Jaycar workers, including wages, penalty rates, job security and more.
Our members’ claims include:
- A living wage of $30 / hour as a base rate, before the additional of any penalty rates;
- Penalty rates of 100% for all Sunday hours, 50% for Saturdays and 250% for public holidays;
- The abolition of junior rates, supported wage rates, trainee wage rates and any other poverty rates;
- No changes to workers’ rosters without agreement;
- Conversion rights for casual workers
You can read the full list of claims here.